The 25-Point Program of NSF
A comprehensive list detailing our solutions to modern America's current problems.
1. We demand the right to political union of all related Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Celtic, Iberian, Slavic, Italo-European, and Hellenic peoples (known as “Whites”), wherever they currently reside, to form our Nation on this the North American continent based on the people's right to self-determination enjoyed by all other nations and as recognized by international law and the charter of the United Nations.
2. We demand equality of rights for the White people in its dealings with other nations; and abolition of the treaties and unions made prior to, and without, the will of the political union of White people.
3. We demand land and territory for the sustenance of our people on this North American continent which our ancestors conquered for our benefit alone, and to the right of colonization for our superfluous population in lands not currently occupied by others.
-We also demand an end to the current policy of social vilification, political disenfranchisement, and the cultural and demographic replacement in North America, as well as for our kindred people residing in our ancestral homelands.
4. No person but members of the Race may be Citizens of the State. None but those of White Blood may be Citizens, whatever their creed or national origin may be. No Jew, therefore, may be a member of the nation.
5. We recognize that non-citizens are able to live in North America, but only as guests, and that non-citizens must be regarded as being subject to foreign laws of their own nations and subject to the laws of our State while visiting as guests. We reserve the right as Citizens to determine for ourselves, and by ourselves through the State, under what circumstances guests will be allowed to enter North America for work, tourism, education, trade, and diplomacy.
6. The right of selection of the State's government and legislation is to be enjoyed by the Citizen of the State alone. We demand therefore that all official appointments, of whatever kind, shall be granted to Citizens of the State alone.
-We oppose the corrupting custom of Congress of filling posts merely with a view to party considerations, and without reference to character or capability.
-We refuse to recognize the appointment or authority of any agent of Congress or the State who holds “dual citizenship” with any non-kindred and foreign nation state.
-We demand an end to population-based representation with its’ party-focused gerrymandering and an adoption of the occupational franchise at all levels of the State and incorporation of these bodies into the legislative body, not as an enhancement of, but as a replacement for, for the existent legislative system.
-We demand the right of suffrage to be immediately extended to all Citizens deemed to be competent adults, to be carried out in person at their currently designated polling place.
7. We demand full recognition that the first duty of the State is providing protection of, and the opportunity for, a livelihood and way of life for the Citizens.
-Therefore, if it is economically impossible to provide for the needs and support of the total population of the State, then all members of foreign nations (non-citizens) must be excluded from the borders and economic life of the State.
-The purpose of the State is as the organic, collective, and spiritual will thus organized for the purpose of assuring the preservation of one’s own kind, and to help towards fulfilling those ends assigned by Providence. Therein, and therein alone, lay the purpose and meaning of a State.
-Economic interest and activity must be of auxiliary importance to the nurturement of the People and therefore exists only to serve the needs and advance the well-being of the People. The economy serves the People, the People do not serve the economy.
8. All immigration of non-Whites must be prevented. We demand that all non-Whites who have immigrated to North America be required immediately to leave unless deemed tourists, guests, diplomatic envoys, or guest workers by the State.
-All property claimed to be owned by said persons will be seized by the State on behalf of the People and returned to the use of the People. No compensation will be guaranteed by the State, however in the event of the sale of the property by the State remuneration will be sent to the former occupant at their current residence in their home country.
9. All Citizens of the State shall be equal as regards to their rights and obligations.
-Our Citizens have a right to medical care.
-Our Citizens have a right to housing.
-Our Citizens have a right to education.
-Our Citizens have a right to travel freely.
-Our Citizens have a right to assemble peacefully.
-Our Citizens have a right to keep and bear such arms as they deem appropriate for the defense of the State and their own property.
-Our Citizens have a right to seek redress for violations of these rights by any legal means.
10. We demand the abolition of unearned incomes and the breaking of debt (interest)-slavery.
-We demand the liquidation of all personal debt for the purposes of educational expenses including tuition.
-The issuance of money and the establishment of banks shall be a function of the State and shall not be operated at a profit for the benefit of private or alien business concerns. The purpose of bonds of credit issued by State Banks shall be the extension of needed funding towards production and expansions of national products to support North American industrial, maritime shipping, farming, trade, and mining efforts.
-Land on which the Citizens reside is the foundation of the State along with the blood of the Citizens. All title of land is held by private Citizens and their legally recognized organizations in the trust of the State. All title of land held by persons acting against the interests of the State and the Citizens must be returned to the control of the Citizens through the State. No private concern may consider itself “legal” which serves the interests of foreign persons or states.
-US dollars will continue to serve as a vehicle of international trade and settlement but will cease to be created from nothing at the future expense of the People. Interest rates offered by private concerns will be based on the current yearly rate of economic growth of the Nation plus operational expenses. The State and Citizens will continue to accept US dollars as payment for trade goods for products produced domestically and exported and offer them in exchange for imports.
-No issuance of monetary credit toward extranational entities shall be permitted.
11. In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice of life and property that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment due to a war must be regarded as a crime against the Nation. Therefore, we demand ruthless confiscation of all war and military-industrial profits.
-In consideration of the sacrifice of life and property of our Forefathers and Foremothers on this North American continent, destruction and defamation of their monuments, memorials, culture, and languages will be considered a crime against the Citizens and the State. All property of persons and business concerns deemed guilty of these crimes we demand be confiscated by the State.
-We further demand the nationalization of the profits of the pharmaceutical industry, the profits of which are to be allocated toward the research and development of new health care, treatment, and eugenic therapies in order to eradicate disease as much as possible among the Citizens of the Nation.
12. We demand the Nationalization of all businesses which have been up to the present formed into companies (trusts) and found to be complicit in the assault and displacement of the Citizens or of their kindred peoples in their ancestral homelands. Further companies formed under the jurisdiction of the State shall be formed only by and for the Citizens and operated in the interests of the Citizens.
13. We demand that the profits from wholesale trade and publicly traded business be shared out via the Nationalization of a majority percentage of the shares of businesses engaged in wholesale trade, technology, research, and other commanding heights of the economy. The portion of profit obtained by the National Trade Partnership will be reinvested in the furtherance of these endeavors but will primarily be used to see to the nourishment and protection of the National State and the Citizens.
-The wage income of all Citizens shall once again be free from taxation and confiscation.
14. We demand an expansion on a large scale of old age welfare. No Citizen shall suffer poverty as a result of becoming elderly. We demand the reintegration of our elder Citizens into National life whereas each individual Citizen finds his or herself able to participate as an elder.
15. We demand an immediate end to conflict between the classes and a future understanding based on mutual respect, fraternity, and cooperation between them in their respective occupational representative bodies.
-We demand the great warehouses, ports, and railyards of this land now being monopolized by foreign, private, and alien interests be immediately Nationalized. This vital infrastructure shall be leased at low cost to small firms owned by Citizens from the State, and the great logistical planning work needed shall be coordinated within the occupational bodies to reduce redundancy, conserve fuel, reduce congestion of the highways, and lower the cost of goods to the Citizens.
-The State shall give the utmost consideration to all small private Citizen-owned firms in contracts with the State, county or municipality and assist them in obtaining these contracts.
16. We demand a land reform suitable to modern needs including a legal provision of a law for the expropriation of undeveloped land for the purposes of public utility.
-Further, we demand an abolition of parasitic “land rent” on farmers. Those that farm and care for the land shall be offered ownership of that land from the State at reasonable cost without regard to those that claim ownership on paper.
-We demand a high tax on undeveloped land purchased for the purpose of resale, and a prevention of all speculation in land and housing.
-Housing owned for the purpose of the generation of profits from rents shall require that the landlord take on active role in the preservation, repair, maintenance, and care of the property. No collective multimember private or publicly traded business interests will be permitted to own or collect rents on individually occupied housing. Multi-family properties may be owned by private business interests provided the same care is shown toward the property and its occupants as required by the small holder landlord.
17. We demand total National struggle without compassion against those whose activity is injurious to the general interest of the Citizen. Common national criminals, usurers, profiteers and so forth are to be punished and their property confiscated, without consideration of religious confession or race.
18. We demand an immediate return to Law and Order. We demand public order and private freedom. At all times peaceful Citizens shall remain unmolested by guests, legal aliens, agents of State, and their neighbors. The Citizens consider it their duty to support the legitimate swift application of the Law to wrongdoers.
19. The State is to be responsible for a fundamental reconstruction of the entire national education program, to enable every capable and industrious Citizen to obtain higher education or training in the trades of his or her choice.
-The National plans of instruction of all educational institutions are to conform with the experiences of practical and moral life and follow the preparatory educational paths as recommended by the occupational bodies.
-The comprehension of the concept of the organic State must begin in school as early as the beginning of understanding. We demand civic, historical, patriotic, and cultural appreciation training be taught in schools and an end to all alien influences on the youth of the Nation.
We demand academic education at the expense of the State for outstanding intellectually gifted children of parents without consideration of the class, social position, marital status, or profession of their parents.
-We also demand training in the trades at the expense of the State for outstanding intellectually gifted children of parents without consideration of the class, social position, marital status, or profession of their parents.
20. The State is to care for the elevating of the National Health by protecting the mother and child regardless of marital, class, or social status, by outlawing all exploitation of children whether financial or otherwise, and by the encouragement of physical fitness of all Citizens. Through the means of the legal establishment of a gymnastic and sports obligation and by the utmost support of all cultural and national organizations concerned with the physical instruction of the young, the Nation shall encourage the young Citizen toward a healthy lifestyle.
21. We demand abolition of the “for pay” mercenary troops operated by private business interests and “citizenship for service” programs within the national armed services. Citizenship is based on blood and the connection of that blood to the soil of the Nation.
-Service within the Armed Forces is a form of National service and shall be fostered among the patriotic youth as a duty to one’s people and land and not as a means for financial gain or political opportunity.
-The retired and current members of the Armed Forces shall receive full representation in their own occupational body within the local, regional, and national government if they do not choose to be represented elsewhere.
-As with other Citizens of the Nation, no member of the Armed Forces should ever fear being impoverished as a result of their service to the Nation, nor should any Citizen see their warriors degraded in any way.
-We demand the opportunities for elite training and consideration for promotion within the Armed Forces occur without consideration of the class, social position, marital status, or profession of the Citizen of their parents, nor should the class, social position, marital status, or profession of the Member or their parents be considered when determining their suitability for combat missions.
-We further demand that preparatory military schools also be opened for outstanding youth to attend without consideration of the class, social position, marital status, or profession of their parents.
22. We demand full legal opposition to known lies and slander from within and without from aliens and governments of other lands, and their promulgation through the press, television, the internet, and movies. In order to enable the provision of a Citizen press and information sphere, we demand, that:
-All writers and employees of media sources including the internet appearing in the English language appearing within our borders be members of the White Race;
-Non-American and non-White newspapers, movies, television, websites, advertisements, and books shall be required to have the express permission of the State to be published. They may not be printed in the English language;
-Non-Citizens shall be forbidden by law any financial interest in National publications or of any influence on them and punishment for violations shall include but not be limited to the closing of such a publication as well as the immediate expulsion from the Nation.
-Publications which are counter to the general good are to be forbidden. We demand legal prosecution of artistic and literary forms which exert a destructive influence on our National life and the closure and prosecution of organizations opposing the above made demands.
23. We demand freedom of religion for all religious denominations and freedom of conscience of the individual within the State, so long as this freedom does not endanger the existence of the State or oppose the natural moral senses of the White Race. As such, the NSF advocates and includes members from the standpoint of all race-positive denominations of Christianity, and of other race-positive confessions of faith steeped in the traditions of our Race and People.
-Therefore, without binding itself confessionally to any one denomination or confession, we together combat the Jewish-materialistic spirit within and around us. Together as one, we are convinced that a lasting recovery of our Nation can only succeed from within a return of the Race-Nation to the framework of anti-materialist, anti-Jewish, positive Christianity.
24. WE BELIEVE THAT THE COMMON INTEREST OUTWEIGHS THE INDIVIDUAL INTEREST.
25. For the execution of all of this we demand the formation of a strong central power in North America. We demand unlimited authority of the central legislature by the occupational bodies at the local, state, and National levels and its organizations in general, and in the forming of a new organic State based on natural social organization and within it a full organization of the occupational chambers for the passing and execution of the laws made by the Citizens through the State within the various states of North America. The leaders of the NSF promise, if necessary, by sacrificing their own lives, to support by the execution of the points set forth above.